How does Mindful Leadership work?
This highly interactive, practical and inspiring programme trains leaders how to practice mindfulness and how to develop their emotional intelligence in order to improve attention and concentration, optimise performance, improve leadership skills and increase personal well-being. This is achieved through expert guided facilitation and applied experiential learning through team challenges.
Schedule for the Workshop:
The workshop will be divided up into the following key areas:
- Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence
- Mindfulness and Self Awareness and Self- Regulation
- Mindfulness and Motivation and Empathy
- Mindfulness and Leadership and Integration into the workplace
The four main objectives of the programme are:
1: Mindfulness Training
- The Why, the What and How of Mindfulness practice and how it greatly increases attention and wellbeing.
2: Self Awareness and Self Regulation processes.
- This knowledge provides the individual with the ability to regulate and master emotions.
3: Leading With Compassion
- Develop the habits of to lead with compassion.
4: Outdoor Activities
- The aim of these activities is to continuously improve team work and apply what was learnt in the classroom to the tasks. There will be a quick brief and debrief before and after each task. The tasks will be dispersed in between the above key areas. The day is very practical with one-third content and two-thirds practicing the skills being taught.
What is included?
- Expert Facilitator
- Venue Sourcing
- Event Planning
- Day long experiential learning activity program integrated with classroom learning
What is not included?
- Food & Beverages are an extra cost. We can organise this for you through the chosen venue
- Transport to and from the venue but we can organise this for you
How can it help your team?
Mindful Leadership is an ideal team training choice for business leaders to learn the why, what and how of Mindfulness, how it positively impacts emotional intelligence and our behaviour, the neuroscience behind it and how it positively impacts personal and group leadership.
Key Team Benefits:
- Leadership Training
- Mind Training
- Communication skills
- Mental fitness
- Increased brain power
- Logical problem solving
- Project management
- Time management
- Team dynamics
- Leadership skills
- Shared experience
- Group cohesion