How does the Tour de France CSR Challenge work?
Teams compete in 4-8 teambuilding challenge zones to gain points and garner poll position before the group finale bike build and slow bike race event. All bikes are donated to a charity of your choosing.
Zones & Sample activities include:
- Target Zone: Test your team’s strength and accuracy while taking part in a combination of fun competitive target sports with a quick fire quiz. (sample activity – Archery/Indoor Archery)
- Build Zone: This zone is all about creativity, design, and construction. (sample activity – Tour de France Yellow Jersey Design, Bottle Rockets, Egg Drop)
- Logic Zone: This team building zones includes a number of cerebral tasks. The better the team works together, the faster they solve the puzzles. This one requires intelligence and problem solving. Can your teams rise to the challenge? (sample activity – Planks Puzzle, Human Matchstick)
- Comms Zone: Communication and collaboration are the keys to succeed in this zone. (sample activity – Sheep & Shepard, Minefield, Maze Table)
- Collab Zone: Move as one team, win as one team. A group physical challenge to test your teams communication and collaboration (sample activity – Rolling raft, Giant Skis, Gutter Ball, Levitate, Bat n ball, Towers of Hanoi)
- Mastermind Zone: Teams face multiple fast paced puzzles and challenges to test their wits and problem solving abilities. (sample activity – Nail puzzle, Zin Obelisk, Pyramid Balls)
- Finale Event: Bring the whole team together for a spectacular bike build and slow bike race grand finale (sample activity – Finale Slow Bike Race)
Extra costs include:
- Purchase of bike, helmet, lock, repair kit for each team’s CSR donation is organised by Event Square but is an extra cost added to the event cost. Rough cost is €200 per bike per team (team size 6-8 pax per team)
What is included?
- Venue Sourcing
- Event Planning
- 3 hour activity program with 6-8 bespoke teambuilding activity zones and a finale event
- Prize Giving
What is not included?
- Food & Beverages are an extra cost. We can organise this for you through the chosen venue
- Transport to and from the venue but we can organise this for you
How can it help your team?
The Tour de France CSR Challenge is a great CSR and teambuilding choice to bring your team together whilst supporting your chosen charity or community project. The event helps to improve team cohesion, collaboration, and communication. Each event combines a bespoke blend of physical, mental and cerebral challenges chosen especially to build your team.
Key Team Benefits:
- Communication skills
- Logical problem solving
- Project management
- Time management
- Team dynamics
- Leadership skills
- Shared experience
- Group cohesion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Practical leadership