How does Inspiring Change for Teams work?
The Inspiring Change for Teams workshop helps participants expand their mindsets and explore techniques/ideas that can help them be more effective in the workplace as individuals and as teams. Your organisation can capitalise on it’s investment only by connecting your people motivation with your organisation’s purpose. Give people the opportunity to use their talent where impact the most. To quickly translate talent into return on investment, talented people must develop their strengths and learn how to apply them to deliver results and grow your business. This is achieved through expert guided facilitation and applied experiential learning through team challenges.
- Why? Harness the power of creativity to make work productive and fun and develop ideas that help organisations grow.
- Who? Leaders, Graduates, Teams, Onboarding.
- How? Bring together people’s natural strengths and diversity to foster creative tension and ignite innovative thinking in the pursuit of new opportunities.
- What? Inspire people to connect with their organisation’s purpose, facilitate teams to work strategically, and coach individuals to become empowered.
Schedule for the Workshop:
The workshop will be divided up into bespoke key areas depending on your teams profile and needs:
- Inspire you and your people to connect, focus on what’s important and grow your business through executive coaching.
- Facilitate your team to think strategically, engage effectively and achieve high performance. Team facilitation is key in your workplace.
- Coach you and your team to turn your vision into specific outcomes and strategies to make it happen. Leadership coaching helps rediscover your strengths and capitalise on them.
4: Outdoor Activities
- The aim of these activities is to continuously improve team work and apply what was learnt in the classroom to the tasks. There will be a quick brief and debrief before and after each task. The tasks will be dispersed in between the above key focus areas.
What is included?
- Expert Facilitator
- Venue Sourcing
- Event Planning
- Day long experiential learning activity program integrated with classroom learning
What is not included?
- Food & Beverages are an extra cost. We can organise this for you through the chosen venue
- Transport to and from the venue but we can organise this for you
How can it help your team?
Inspiring Change for Teams is an ideal team training choice to help improve your teams to unlock their true potential and be more effective in the workplace as individuals
and as team players.
Key Team Benefits:
- Communication skills
- Mental fitness
- Logical problem solving
- Project management
- Time management
- Team dynamics
- Leadership skills
- Shared experience
- Group cohesion
There are no reviews yet.