How does Mind Training for Teams work?
The Workshop helps participants expand their mindsets and explore techniques/ideas that can help them be more effective in the workplace as individuals and as teams. This is achieved through expert guided facilitation and applied experiential learning through team challenges.
Schedule for the Workshop:
The workshop will be divided up into the following key areas:
1: Success Matters
- Success Principles – explore principles which can build a strong foundation for successful outcomes
- Explore different models of the mind/brain
- Characteristics of Successful Teams
- Memory Principles – what helps us remember more effectively
- Memory techniques – team exercise in memory and recall
- What is creativity and does it have a pattern?
- Why do we sometimes resist creativity?
- How to cultivate a more creative mindset?
- What practical techniques can unleash creativity in individuals and teams?
- Emotional Intelligence – how important is it for success, performance and team work?
- The Triune Brain
5: Outdoor Activities
- The aim of these activities is to continuously improve team work and apply what was learnt in the classroom to the tasks. There will be a quick brief and debrief before and after each task. The tasks will be dispersed in between the above key areas.
What is included?
- Expert Facilitator
- Venue Sourcing
- Event Planning
- Day long experiential learning activity program integrated with classroom learning
What is not included?
- Food & Beverages are an extra cost. We can organise this for you through the chosen venue
- Transport to and from the venue but we can organise this for you
How can it help your team?
Mind Training for Teams is an ideal team training choice to help improve your teams self belief so as to unlock their true potential and be more effective in the workplace as individuals
and as team players.
Key Team Benefits:
- Mind Training
- Communication skills
- Mental fitness
- Increased brain power
- Logical problem solving
- Project management
- Time management
- Team dynamics
- Leadership skills
- Shared experience
- Group cohesion