Why Belmont Demesne?
Work can be stressful at the best of times so why not make time to reconnect with your team and burn off a bit of steam with one of our tailored teambuilding events at the beautiful Belmont Demesne?
Points of Interest:
Gardens & Parks
- Kilmacurragh Arboretum,
- Kilquade Arboretum – National Garden Exhibition Centre
- Powerscourt Estate and Waterfall
- Glendalough Visitor and Heritage Centre
- Glenroe Farm,
- Boswell Equestrian Riding School and Livery Yard
- Wicklow’s Historic Gaol, Wicklow Town
- Bray Bowl
- Tick Tock Farm, Arklow
Activity & Special Interests
- Walking – The Wicklow Way
- Ballyknocken Country House & Cookery School, Glenealy
- Annamoe Trout Fishery
- Ideal grounds for team building activities
- 200 acre full service venue and outdoor adventure destination in the heart of Ireland’s Ancient East in Co.Wicklow
- Just 30 minutes drive from Dublin and 15 minutes major routes
- Meeting and conference facilities have a capacity for up to 80 delegates
- Private location
- Complimentary Wi-Fi & parking
Meeting & Event Space:
With 200 acres of green space as well as a manicured walled garden beside Arthurs barn, Belmont is perfect for small and large scale events. The meeting and conference facilities have a capacity for up to 80 delegates.
Bar & Dining:
Dine at the Store & Yard at Arthur’s Barn. Simple, delicious, food and the best coffee this side of Bray Head! Eat in Arthur’s Barn for a little slice of Roman history or grab a seat alfresco in the gorgeous Walled Garden, with awesome views of the Sugar Loaf and lots of green space to explore From large scale corporate summer BBQs and events to small scale meetings, all your group dining needs can be catered to.
Both Wilton Hotel and the Glenview Hotel are within a 5 minute drive of the estate
The Demesne is located 30 minutes from Dublin city centre. 15 minutes from the M50 and 5 minutes from Exit 7 on the N11 (Bray South / Greystones North)
Address: Lower Windgates, Windgate, Greystones, Co. Wicklow, A63 FX34
There are no reviews yet.