How does the Toy Story CSR Challenge work?
Teams compete in 4-8 teambuilding challenge zones to gain points before the high scoring group finale challenge. All toys are constructed by the teams and donated to a charity of your choosing.
Zones & Sample activities include:
- Target Zone: Test your team’s strength and accuracy while taking part in a combination of fun competitive target sports with a quick fire quiz. (sample activity – Archery/Indoor Archery)
- Build Zone: This zone is all about creativity, design, and construction. (sample activity – Toy factory and toy build)
- Logic Zone: This team building zones includes a number of cerebral tasks. The better the team works together, the faster they solve the puzzles. This one requires intelligence and problem solving. Can your teams rise to the challenge? (sample activity – Planks Puzzle, Human Matchstick)
- Comms Zone: Communication and collaboration are the keys to succeed in this zone. (sample activity – Sheep & Shepard, Minefield, Maze Table)
- Collab Zone: Move as one team, win as one team. A group physical challenge to test your teams communication and collaboration (sample activity – Rolling raft, Giant Skis, Gutter Ball, Levitate, Bat n ball, Towers of Hanoi)
- Mastermind Zone: Teams face multiple fast paced puzzles and challenges to test their wits and problem solving abilities. (sample activity – Nail puzzle, Zin Obelisk, Pyramid Balls)
- Finale Event: Bring the whole team together for a spectacular grand finale (sample activity – Egg drop)
Extra costs include:
- Purchase of flat pack Toy Set and accessories for each team’s CSR donation is organised by Event Square but is an extra cost added to the event cost. Rough cost is €70 – €100 per set per team (team size 6-8 pax per team)
What is included?
- Venue Sourcing
- Event Planning
- 3 hour activity program with 6-8 bespoke teambuilding activity zones and a finale event
- Prize Giving
What is not included?
- Food & Beverages are an extra cost. We can organise this for you through the chosen venue
- Transport to and from the venue but we can organise this for you
How can it help your team?
The Toy Story CSR Challenge is a great CSR and teambuilding choice to bring your team together whilst supporting your chosen charity or community project. The event helps to improve team cohesion, collaboration, and communication whilst uniting everyone under a common purpose. Each event combines a bespoke blend of physical, mental and cerebral challenges chosen especially to build your team.
Key Team Benefits:
- Communication skills
- Logical problem solving
- Project management
- Time management
- Team dynamics
- Leadership skills
- Shared experience
- Group cohesion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Practical leadership