What is Virtually Hosted Team Building?
Virtually-Hosted Team Building activities are designed to provide remote employees and teams with the same fun and exciting team building experience they would expect from an in-person event.
Virtually-Hosted Team Building activities are available:
- Any time
- For any group size
- At a fraction of the cost of a hosted in-person activity
How Does Virtually-Hosted Team Building Work?
- Before the event, your Event Manager will set you up with everything your team needs to get started. (Zoom video conferencing included)
- When the event starts, your team will simply login to the video conferencing platform you chose for your event. An Event Manager will be there to greet your team, introduce the event, and kick things off!
- Your group will be split into teams and they’ll be sent off to complete their challenges using Outback’s proprietary app.
- Teams will have to work collaboratively, communicate effectively, and think creatively as they race against the clock to complete challenges and earn points.
- Once time is up, your Event Manager will audit the challenges, regroup the teams, and announce the winning team!
What Is Virtual Happy Hour Trivia?
Hamish will host two games of virtual pub trivia, in which you can choose from four different themed categories. You’ll be sure to find the appropriate topic for your remote team among the 20 category selections – from Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader to Sports, Food & Drink, and even Celebrity Real Estate.
Hamish McDuff lets your guests feel like they just had a great happy hour with pals in a genuine pub, like in the good old days, with pub soundscapes, visual surprises, and warm-hearted comedy.
This virtual pub trivia game is sure to bring out the laughs and boost team morale. It might even have a few surprises in store.
How does Virtual Happy Hour Trivia work?
- Reach out to our Employee Engagement Consultants for a free consultation and book a solution that aligns with the unique needs of your group.
- Your Event Facilitator will provide you with all of the necessary login details for your event and a step-by-step overview of what to expect.
- To get started, your team simply needs to sign into your Zoom room. Your event host will split your group into teams.
- Step into Hamish’s virtual pub and get ready for a remote team building experience unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
- Let the virtual happy hour games begin! Your team will solve trivia questions related to four themed categories of your choice. Make sure to stay on your toes – there might be a few surprises along the way!
What is included?
We’ll provide you with the tools and support needed to run your event without a hitch
- Virtual event host
- 4 Trivia Categories
- Event Planning & Pre-event coordination
- Dedicated Event Manager
- €1000 minimum investment
- 1 – 1.5 hour activity program
What is not included?
How can it help your team?
The Virtual Happy Hour Trivia is an ideal teambuilding choice to help improve team collaboration, bonding, and communication.
- Have fun – Help lighten the mood for your employees and take their mind off of the stress and uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Boost Morale – Increase employee morale and take their minds off of world events with a remote group activity that’s all about light-hearted, time to together.
- Enhance Relationships – Revitalize relationships and reconnect remote employees with some much-needed facetime together in a collaborative activity where they’ll need to work together and pool their trivia knowledge to rack up points.
- Strengthen Communication – Stimulate communication with a virtual team building activity that requires you to tackle a wide array of fun and high-energy challenges.
Key Team Benefits:
- Fun Bonding Experience
- Team dynamics
- Shared experience
- Team collaboration
- Team motivation
- Creativity & Innovation
There are no reviews yet.