For a stronger planet, smarter business is required
ESG is about more than just checking boxes. It’s all about making a difference, both for your company and for our planet. Creating long-term results that provide value and fuel growth while also bolstering our environment and societies.
A dedicated network of problem solvers – environmentalists, sociologists, economists, strategists, and technologists – exists and are eager to collaborate with you. Bringing real-world experience and a willingness to change together. They’ll assist you in putting theory into practice. It’s time to shift from business as usual to new ways of thinking and acting. People and technology collaborating to find answers that are larger than those available today. Creating a visibly brighter future for future generations.
Strategy led action plan
ESG is more than just a good idea. It’s all about devising a concrete, actionable strategy that yields tangible outcomes. Climate change, diversity, and transparency aren’t the only factors that influence success. It’s all about incorporating these principles—and more—across your entire organization, from investment to long-term innovation. Bringing your greatest people and cutting-edge technology together so you can see more, dive deeper, and act faster. Providing you with the tools you need to face today’s biggest issues – and seize tomorrow’s brightest possibilities.
How do we address the world’s most pressing issues?
- Are you prepared for the ESG renaissance? – To fully integrate ESG into their business, leaders must address reporting, strategy, and change.
- Manufacturing sustainability – Sustainability should not be viewed as a cost that must be compensated elsewhere.
- Making a worldwide science-based commitment to achieve net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2030 – Are you making a worldwide science-based commitment to achieve net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2030?
Transforming from the inside for the outside
How successfully is your company responding to the changing environment? A world where success isn’t solely judged in terms of money? The circular economy is the next step after net zero. When you put environmental, social, and governance (ESG) at the center of your organization, you’re taking big steps toward a model that will bring long-term business benefits and measurable value. It’s a strategy for implementing the operational, cultural, and financial changes required to ensure your company’s long-term viability.
How do we solve for a win-win situation for everyone?
- Progress and peril on the road to net zero – The road to decarbonization is winding and difficult, but we have the ability to change things.
- Investors are securing both climate impact and commercial returns from climate technology, according to the State of Climate Tech 2021.
- Tracker for Green Taxes and Incentives – Green taxes, green cash grants, and green tax incentives are on the rise.
The measure of transparency
Responsibility. Sustainability. Diversity. How does your company fare in comparison? New thinking is required in a new corporate environment. One that integrates ESG measurements into every aspect of your business and ensures maximum transparency. You may be confident in both clearer reporting and more trust…not just now, but in the long run, with the proper combination of data and disclosures.
What can we do today to make tomorrow more transparent?
- Tax is an important part of the ESG discussion; looking at tax from an ESG lens can help organizations gain more trust.
- Investors like clarity about the actions firms are taking and the reporting they are doing, according to the ESG Investor Survey.
Turn ESG theory into action From meaningful change to measurable value!