How does Bingo Bongo work?
Bingo Bongo Prizes:
- How the wins works
- There are 16 winners throughout the 4 games (4 winners in each game)
- There are 4 games each of 20 minutes and then a 10 minute break between each (2 hours).
- We usually have a winner every 5 minutes on average.
- During each game we look for 4 winners : 1- 1st person to get any 5 songs anywhere – win 1 2- 1st person to get 1 horizontal line – win 2 3- 1st person to get 2 out of 3 horizontal lines – win 3 4- 1st person to get all 3 horizontal lines (which is a full house with every song on their game ticked). – win 4 The same then happens for the next 3 rounds
- There are 16 wins across the event (there are always 4 wins in each round)
- Options for prize(s):
- A – 16 small prizes (every win gets a small/novelty prize e.g €10 just eat vouchers)
- B – 12 small prizes and 4 bigger ones for those who win a full house (every song marked off in a round)
- C – 5 prizes – Prize for the 4 x full houses only and then all 16 wins including full house winners go into a draw at the end for ONE bigger prize.
- D – 1 prize – everybody who gets a “win” goes into a draw for the prize at end of the event e.g €50 gift card. Suitable for smaller events or private parties without a big prize budget. The game can also be played with just 1, 2 or 3 rounds and prizes can be organized accordingly
What is included?
- Venue Sourcing
- Event Planning
- 2 hour activity program
- Music Bingo only without PA system required – screen/tv provided by
What is not included?
- Food & Beverages are an extra cost. We can organise this for you through the chosen venue
- Transport to and from the venue but we can organise this for you
- PA System and Screens (can be added as add-ons
How can it help your team?
The Bingo Bongo event will help improve social relations within your company and allow teams get to know each other outside the work environment. Activities are held in a fun and relaxed atmosphere that motivates all team members to participate.
Key Team Benefits:
- Team Bonding
- Communication skills
- Team dynamics
- Group Creativity
- Shared experience
- Group cohesion