What is Virtually Hosted Team Building?
Virtually-Hosted Team Building activities are designed to provide remote employees and teams with the same fun and exciting team building experience they would expect from an in-person event.
Virtually-Hosted Team Building activities are available:
- Any time
- For any group size
- At a fraction of the cost of a hosted in-person activity
How Does Virtually-Hosted Team Building Work?
- Before the event, your Event Manager will set you up with everything your team needs to get started. (Zoom video conferencing included)
- When the event starts, your team will simply login to the video conferencing platform you chose for your event. An Event Manager will be there to greet your team, introduce the event, and kick things off!
- Your group will be split into teams and they’ll be sent off to complete their challenges using Outback’s proprietary app.
- Teams will have to work collaboratively, communicate effectively, and think creatively as they race against the clock to complete challenges and earn points.
- Once time is up, your Event Manager will audit the challenges, regroup the teams, and announce the winning team!
What Is Virtual Game Show Extravaganza?
With Virtual Game Show Extravaganza, remote team members may turn their home offices into a high-energy game show stage.
This online game show activity for remote teams allows participants to participate from anywhere in the world. Remote employees will split into teams and compete against one another using a video conference platform and our custom software.
To answer trivia questions ranging from pop culture to sports, world history, and beyond, teams will need to dig into their expertise and communicate effectively. Each correct answer will score a team point. When the timer runs out, the team with the most points is declared the winner!
How does Virtual Game Show Extravaganza work?
- Reach out to our Employee Engagement Consultants for a free consultation and decide between a 60-minute or 90-minute Virtual Jeoparty Social event.
- Your Event Facilitator will provide you with all of the necessary login details for your event and a step-by-step overview of what to expect.
- To get started, your team simply needs to sign into your Zoom room. Your event host will greet your team and explain how the activity will unfold.
- Your group will be divided into teams to compete in multiple rounds of virtual Jeopardy-style questions as well as unique social mixer challenges between each round.
- Teams will win (or lose!) points for each question answered before making a wager in a round of Final Jeoparty, and the team with the most points when time runs out will be named Virtual Jeoparty Social winners!
What is included?
We’ll provide you with the tools and support needed to run your event without a hitch
- Virtual event host
- 80 Virtual Game Show Extravaganza challenges
- Event Planning & Pre-event coordination
- Dedicated Event Manager
- €1000 minimum investment
- 30 mins – 2 hour activity program
What is not included?
How can it help your team?
The Virtual Game Show Extravaganza is an ideal teambuilding choice to help improve team collaboration, bonding, and communication.
- Have fun – Help lighten the mood for your employees and take their mind off of the stress and uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 pandemic with a fun game show-style competition.
- Boost Morale – Increase employee morale and take their minds off of world events with a group activity that’s all about getting together virtually in a fun and light-hearted way.
- Enhance Relationships – Revitalize relationships and reconnect remote employees with some much-needed facetime together.
- Strengthen Communication – Stimulate communication with a virtual team building activity that requires your team to communicate effectively and work collaboratively in order to answer challenging trivia questions.
- Exercise Problem-Solving – Encourage your team to exercise their problem-solving skills by working together to solve complicated puzzles and riddles.
Key Team Benefits:
- Fun Bonding Experience
- Team dynamics
- Shared experience
- Team collaboration
- Team motivation
- Creativity & Innovation