How does Virtual Vision work?
The workshop is structured to deliver powerful organisational development programmes focused on engaging professionals in rapid behavioural change at all organisational levels.
- Clarify the Desired Outcomes – Every problem is wrapped inside layers of complexity that can seem overwhelming. Only by clearly defining what is really important and why, we can begin to realise what is possible and optimise organisational productivity
- Understand all the relevant Perspectives – Every problem appears differently depending on the perspective with which we choose to resolve it. Exploring unconventional perspectives helps us generate alternatives for organisational development and opportunities we never thought existed.
- Engage People at a Human level – Nothing gets done if people don’t do it. Engaging with individual’s perspectives, attitudes and strengths is the key to make change happen and improve team productivity.
How is it delivered?
Online or Offline – via your organisations conference system, zoom, MS Teams or skype. Participants can be working from the office or home and need internet access.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Authentic Leadership
- Career Development and Transitioning
- Understanding Thinking Patterns e.g. Thinking strategically vs. tactically
- Aligning personal and professional goals to increase performance
- Enhancing Communications & Building Relationships
- Integrating Behavioural Change
- Beliefs systems, Modelling, and Meta-programming
- Value Based choice
- Work, life balance
What is included?
- Expert Facilitator
- One day Workshop
- Event Planning
How can it help your team?
Virtual Vision is an ideal virtual team training choice to help inspire your team and improve your teams self belief so as to unlock their true potential and be more effective in the workplace as individuals and as team players. The workshop will help your team to turn vision into specific outcomes by using specific strategies to make it happen. Rediscover your team strengths and capitalise on them.
Key Team Benefits:
- Mind Training
- Communication skills
- Mental fitness
- Increased brain power
- Logical problem solving
- Project management
- Time management
- Team dynamics
- Leadership skills
- Shared experience
- Group cohesion