How does the MacGyver Challenge work?
Teams choose their activity at base camp from a large range of multi activity options to match their team skills. They race to the hidden activity zone using a map and their keen navigation skills. After earning hard earned points teams return to base and do it all again until time runs out. This is a high paced and fantastically fun challenge.
Zones & Sample activities include:
- High Ropes Zone: Scale the heights and solve the puzzles to earn those points
- Target Zone: Test your team’s strength and accuracy while taking part in a combination of fun competitive target sports. (sample activity – Archery)
- Build Zone: This zone is all about creativity, design, and construction. (sample activity – Bottle Rockets, Egg Drop)
- Logic Zone: This team building zones includes a number of cerebral tasks. The better the team works together, the faster they solve the puzzles. This one requires intelligence and problem solving. Can your teams rise to the challenge? (sample activity – Planks Puzzle, Human Matchstick)
- Comms Zone: Communication and collaboration are the keys to succeed in this zone. (sample activity – Sheep & Shepard, Minefield, Maze Table)
- Bushcraft Zone: Teams test their bushcraft skills (sample activity – Shelter building, fire lighting)
What is included?
- Venue Sourcing
- Event Planning
- 3 hour activity program
- Prize Giving
What is not included?
- Food & Beverages are an extra cost. We can organise this for you through the chosen venue
- Transport to and from the venue but we can organise this for you
How can it help your team?
The MacGyver Challenge is an ideal teambuilding choice for large group sizes to help improve team collaboration and to have a great fun day out. Each event combines a bespoke blend of custom built activity zones with physical, mental and cerebral challenges chosen especially to build your team.
Key Team Benefits:
- Communication skills
- Team cohesion
- Logical problem solving
- Project management
- Time management
- Team dynamics
- Leadership skills
- Shared experience
- Group cohesion