How does The Krypton Factor Challenge work?
The Krypton Factor Challenge is a blend of physical, mental and cerebral challenges with all teams trying to score top points (aka The Krypton Factor). Teams compete in 6 teambuilding challenge zones before completing a group finale event.
Sample Zones & Activities include:
- Personality Zone: Test your Teams’ creativity and innovation by designing & constructing an indestructible device (sample activity – Egg drop)
- Mental Agility Zone: Is your team agile? Just how good is your team memory? (sample activity – Minefield, Maze Table)
- Response Zone: Teams are given various puzzles/building blocks which must be formed into a particular pattern or structure, transported in a set way, or navigated in a set order. Time limits are set for each puzzle. (sample activity – Tangrams, Human Matchstick, Toxic Waste)
- Observation Zone: Teams are shown a diagram or picture of a structure. Teams are given their equipment and must build the structure exactly as seen in the diagram. (sample activity – Planks Puzzle)
- Physical Ability Zone: Move as one team, win as one team. A group physical challenge to test your teams communication and collaboration (sample activity – Rolling raft, Giant Skis, Gutter Ball, Levitate, Bat n ball)
- Intelligence Zone: Puzzles big and small to test your teams cerebral ability (sample activity – Toxic waste, Mastermind puzzles, Chinese Handcuffs, Indoor Archery & Quickfire Quiz)
- Super Round Finale Zone: Bring everyone together for the grand finale to decide which team has The Krypton factor! (sample activity – Bottle Rocket or Egg Drop Finale)
What is included?
- Venue Sourcing
- Event Planning
- 3 hour activity program with 6 bespoke teambuilding activity zones and a finale event
- Prize Giving
What is not included?
- Food & Beverages are an extra cost. We can organise this for you through the chosen venue
- Transport to and from the venue but we can organsie this for you
How can it help your team?
The Krypton Factor Challenge is an ideal teambuilding choice to help improve team collaboration and communication. Each event combines a bespoke blend of physical, mental and cerebral challenges chosen especially to build your team.
Key Team Benefits:
- Communication skills
- Logical problem solving
- Project management
- Time management
- Team dynamics
- Leadership skills
- Shared experience
- Team collaboration
- Team motivation
- Creativity & Innovation
There are no reviews yet.