Why Tulfarris Hotel & Golf Resort?
Work can be stressful at the best of times so why not make time to reconnect with your team and burn off a bit of steam with one of our tailored teambuilding events at the beautiful Wicklow hotel, Tulfarris Estate?
Points of Interest:
- Russborough House 6km
- Hollywood Horse & Pony Trekking 4.5km
- Blessington Greenway 6km
- Punchestown Racecourse 13.3km
- Naas Racecourse 19km
- Glendalough & Wicklow National Park 26.9km
- Ideal grounds for team building activities
- 4-Star resort hotel on the stunning Blessington Lakes, Co.Wicklow
- Just 40 minutes drive from Dublin and major routes
- Meeting and conference facilities have a capacity for up to 320 delegates
- Private location
- Complimentary Wi-Fi & parking
- Excellent corporate loyalty programme
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Special corporate rates available
Meeting & Event Space:
Tulfarris Hotel & Golf Resort boasts a number of beautiful function spaces which can cater for over 250 guests at a gala event, or up to 500 guests in cocktail set-up. The versatile spaces can be used for gala events, exhibitions, product launches, fundraisers and more. The Russborough Suite is connected to its own bar and lounge area. The room offers natural light and a pleasant balcony area overlooking the beautiful grounds of the resort. The room also features three large crystal chandeliers, making it the perfect choice for a special and formal occasion. The Poulaphouca Suite located on the first floor of our function space, this suite offers stunning views across the resort with an abundance of natural light and its own dedicated bar area within the space. Finally, The Manor House is an excellent choice if you wish for a more exclusive event and can be hired in its entirety.
- The Russborough Suite is the largest conference room in the resort, perfect for a large range of meetings, events and banqueting occasions. Set in its own event centre it is a multipurpose venue with a wealth of flexible layout options and room configurations and also boasts a pretty terrace area. This room has its own private bar area from the main conference room. The Russborough Suite also has a private bar facility adjacent to the main conference room. This space can be used for tea/coffee breaks, exhibition space, registration and break out sessions. Further to this, there is a pretty courtyard next to the room foyer which can be used for a drinks reception, lunches, tea/coffee and summer BBQs.
- The Poulaphouca Suite is the second largest conference room and located on the first floor of our conference centre with views over the golf course and has its own private bar area. The rooms are appointed with the latest audio-visual equipment, high-speed Wi-Fi. Room configurations can be changed to your needs. The bar can be used for tea/coffee breaks and break-out sessions. Lift access available.
- The Beech Suite is located on the first floor of our main hotel and boasts an abundance of natural daylight, complemented by high ceilings. Recently refurbished, appointed with audio-visual equipment and highspeed Wi-Fi. This stylish room can also be used for private dining and events.
- The beautiful recently refurbished 18th Century Manor House, separate to the main hotel is perfect for smaller/boardroom style meetings. All rooms of the house have an abundance of light and boast luxurious soft furnishings. The house can be hired for an independent meeting or for exclusive use. There are 7 bedrooms, two drawing rooms, a private dining area and a library.
Bar & Dining:
All of the event spaces including the Manor House, Poulaphouca and Russborough Suites are available for private hire.
- The recently refurbished and stylish Elk Bar is a picture perfect place to meet with friends, family or colleagues and soak up the relaxed atmosphere of the surrounding scenery all year round. Guests can dine from the extensive bar menu selection and relax in the snug and lush areas of their surroundings. It features a beautiful terrace overlooking the 18th green and fairway where barbecues can be held to cater for up to 150 people, perfect for teambuilding events, special occasions or a corporate event.
- The words Fia Rua, translated from Gaelic (Ireland’s native language) means red deer. This is a homage to the beautiful giant deer that roamed the land the hotel now stands on. The hotel’s main restaurant has been given a complete revamp in 2020 redecorating and reworking the entire area to make it more comfortable and stylish for guests. The new look restaurant has a distinctly elegant feel with the same excellent food as always and has been awarded AA rosettes for culinary excellence. We can accommodate up to 75 guests in the Fia Rua Restaurant.
- See Menus below (corporate pricing, summer BBQs, and bespoke offerings available).
Tulfarris Hotel boasts 89 rooms in total. Depending on your team needs you can choose from executive, superior, suite and manor house.
Blessington Lakes, Rathballylong, Blessington, Co. Wicklow, W91 EE95.