How does the Christmas at Belmont Party work?
- Prebook the venue – We offer both private and shared Christmas Parties
- Choose an activity – Would you like to add a fun activity to your Christmas party? Why not add a themed Dublin city Treasure Hunt? A Bingo night? A Christmas Turkey Shoot (Clays, Archery, Air Rifle Shooting), An interactive musical experience? Or perhaps a CSR Charity event that helps your team give back to the community this Christmas?
- Choose a menu – We offer a delicious range of Christmas 3 course menus that will excite and delight your team taste buds!
- Add a DJ, Band, or Entertainers – Bring your Christmas party to life with our range of entrainment options
What is included?
- Venue Sourcing
- Christmas menu
- Festive Decoration
- Event Planning
- Prize Giving
What is not included?
- Bar tab – We can organise this for you through the chosen venue
- Transport to and from the venue but we can organsie this for you
- Activity options and entertainment are options that can be added to the event
How can it help your team?
The Christmas at Belmont Party is an ideal choice for your team that is fun, engaging and bonds your team together for the festive season.
- Festive group experience
- Team morale
- Team dynamics
- Better relationships
- Shared experience
- Staff engagement, Staff motivation & Staff retention
- Humanises senior management
Why Belmont Demesne?
- Ideal grounds for team building activities
- 200 acre full service venue and outdoor adventure destination in the heart of Ireland’s Ancient East in Co.Wicklow
- Just 30 minutes drive from Dublin and 15 minutes major routes
- Meeting and conference facilities have a capacity for up to 80 delegates
- Private venue
- Complimentary Wi-Fi & parking
- Nearby hotels for overnight accommodation
The Demesne is located 30 minutes from Dublin city centre. 15 minutes from the M50 and 5 minutes from Exit 7 on the N11 (Bray South / Greystones North)
Address: Lower Windgates, Windgate, Greystones, Co. Wicklow, A63 FX34
There are no reviews yet.