How does the Dublin City Kayaking Experience work?
The Launching base is located just beside the Jeanie Jonhston Tall Ship, between the Samuel Beckett Bridge and the Sean O’ Casey pedestrian’s bridge. From here you and your team start paddling towards the heart of the city, going under some of Dublin’s most famous bridges and past well known landmarks. We end the trip back to our base where you can safely leave your belongings.
What is included?
- Venue Sourcing
- Event Planning
- 2 hour activity program and guided tour
- Buoyancy aid
- Kayak (very stable “sit on top”, ideal for beginners)
What is not included?
- Food & Beverages are an extra cost. We can organise this for you through the chosen venue
- Transport to and from the venue but we can organsie this for you
- Changing Facilities (there are none on site)
- Clothes and footwear for wearing on the kayak (These may get wet! shorts or leggings are ideal in the summer, warmer trousers for winter paddling. Dress for the weather, winter paddling gets quite cold so wear loads of layers, fleece are ideal, hats and gloves and shoes that can get wet)
- A towel
- Toilets, the nearest public toilets are in the CHQ building across the road.
How can it help your team?
Dublin City Kayaking gives your team a chance to enjoy a view of Dublin from an angle you will rarely see. The tour is relaxed and informative so you can float on the river and let yourself and your team interact, explore, and unwind.
Key Team Benefits:
- Connection with Nature
- Shared experience
- Group cohesion