How does the Snowdonia Adventure work?
Teams start their activity at base camp and race to the hidden activity zones using a map, GPS, and their keen navigation skills. After earning hard earned points throughout the hike teams return to base for a group finale challenge to end the day. This is an engaging and fantastically fun challenge.
- Hike Zone: Navigate by map and GPS to secret locations in the Conwy valley
- Teambuilding Zone: Solve the hidden puzzles to gain points
- Photo Zone: Discover the and photograph the concealed objects en route
- Group Finale Zone: Teams test skills in a winner takes all finale race and challenge
What is included?
- Venue Sourcing
- Event Planning
- 3-4 hour activity program
- Prize Giving
What is not included?
- Food & Beverages are an extra cost. We can organise this for you through the chosen venue
- Transport to and from the venue but we can organise this for you
- Accommodation but we can organise this for you
How can it help your team?
The Snowdonia Adventure is an ideal teambuilding choice for large group sizes to help improve team collaboration and to have a great fun day out. Each event combines a bespoke blend of custom of hiking, navigation, activity zones with physical, mental and cerebral challenges chosen especially to build your team.
Key Team Benefits:
- Communication skills
- Team cohesion
- Logical problem solving
- Project management
- Time management
- Team dynamics
- Leadership skills
- Shared experience
- Group cohesion
There are no reviews yet.