How does the Corporate Summer Party work?
Participants relax and engage in drop in and out style in a number of informal activity zones before coming together for a group finale event.
Zones & Sample activities include:
- Target Zone: Test your team’s strength and accuracy while taking part in a combination of fun competitive target sports. (sample activity – Archery, Axe Throwing, Laser Clays)
- Garden Games Zone: Relax and unwind with some garden games like Giant Jenga, Giant Chess, Giant Draughts, Cornhole, Tin Can Alley, Horse Shoe Toss, Croquet
- Sports Zone: Try some fun team sports like Badminton & Swing Ball
- Energy Zone: Teams play head on head in this high energy inflatable zone. (sample activity – Human Table Football, Bungee run, Obstacle Course)
- Finale Event: Bring the whole team together for a spectacular grand finale (sample activity – Old School Sports Day, Finale Kart Race, Giant Gladiator Challenge, Demolition Ball)
Experiences available at extra cost include:
- A base event and price is offered but extra elements that need to be hired in such as mobile climbing walls will incur an extra p/p fee
- Zones can be added and customised
What is included?
- Venue Sourcing
- Event Planning
- 3-4 hour tailored activity program
- Prize Giving
What is not included?
- Food & Beverages are an extra cost. We can organise this for you through the chosen venue
- Transport to and from the venue but we can organise this for you
How can it help your team?
The Corporate Summer Party is an ideal employee engagement experience to ensure that you and you team have a great fun day out. Each event combines a bespoke blend of custom built activity zones chosen especially to create your team’s unique experience.
Key Team Benefits:
- Employee Engagement
- Team cohesion
- Team dynamics
- Shared experience
- Group cohesion