What is Virtually Hosted Team Building?
Virtually-Hosted Team Building activities are designed to provide remote employees and teams with the same fun and exciting team building experience they would expect from an in-person event.
Virtually-Hosted Team Building activities are available:
- Any time
- For any group size
- At a fraction of the cost of a hosted in-person activity
How Does Virtually-Hosted Team Building Work?
- Before the event, your Event Manager will set you up with everything your team needs to get started. (Zoom video conferencing included)
- When the event starts, your team will simply login to the video conferencing platform you chose for your event. An Event Manager will be there to greet your team, introduce the event, and kick things off!
- Your group will be split into teams and they’ll be sent off to complete their challenges using Outback’s proprietary app.
- Teams will have to work collaboratively, communicate effectively, and think creatively as they race against the clock to complete challenges and earn points.
- Once time is up, your Event Manager will audit the challenges, regroup the teams, and announce the winning team!
What Is The Virtual Do-Good Games?
This altruistic virtual team building exercise focuses on increasing awareness about local and worldwide issues, raising funds for charity, and doing good in the world with your coworkers.
Teams will compete in the Virtual Do-Good Games to solve tasks centered on topics such as clean water and food security, health and wellness, community support, and environmental awareness.
Teams will gain points for each challenge they complete, which they may then redeem for donation dollars to contribute to charity.
How does The Virtual Do-Good Games work?
- Reach out to our Employee Engagement Consultants for a free consultation and book a solution that aligns with the unique needs of your group.
- Your Event Facilitator will provide you with all of the necessary login details for your event and a step-by-step overview of what to expect.
- To get started, your team simply needs to sign into your preferred video conferencing platform. Your event host will split your group into teams and provide them with a list of challenges divided into five categories: Clean Water and Food Insecurity, Health and Wellness, Community Support, and Global Environmental Awareness.
- Teams will compete as they work to complete as many challenges as possible before time runs out. Each challenge will be worth a unique number of points based on its level of difficulty.
- Each team’s points will be converted into donation dollars and your group will meet with a representative from the charity of your choice who will share the impact your donation will have on their organization.
What is included?
We’ll provide you with the tools and support needed to run your event without a hitch
- Virtual event host
- 40 Virtual Do-Good Games challenges
- Event Planning & Pre-event coordination
- Dedicated Event Manager
- €1000 minimum investment
- 30 mins – 2 hour activity program
What is not included?
How can it help your team?
The Virtual Do-Good Games is an ideal teambuilding choice to help improve team collaboration, bonding, and communication.
- Have fun – Help lighten the mood for your employees and take their mind off of the stress and uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Boost Morale – Increase employee morale and take their minds off of world events with a remote group activity that’s all about making a difference in the world.
- Enhance Relationships -Revitalize relationships and reconnect remote employees with some much-needed facetime together using an activity that unites colleagues with a common goal of doing some good.
- Give Back – Get together with your colleagues to give back and make a difference by supporting a charity of your choice.
- Exercise Problem-Solving – Your team will need to work together in order to solve themed challenges.
Key Team Benefits:
- Fun Bonding Experience
- Team dynamics
- Shared experience
- Team collaboration
- Team motivation
- Creativity & Innovation