What is Virtually Hosted Team Building?
Virtually-Hosted Team Building activities are designed to provide remote employees and teams with the same fun and exciting team building experience they would expect from an in-person event.
Virtually-Hosted Team Building activities are available:
- Any time
- For any group size
- At a fraction of the cost of a hosted in-person activity
How Does Virtually-Hosted Team Building Work?
- Before the event, your Event Manager will set you up with everything your team needs to get started. (Zoom video conferencing included)
- When the event starts, your team will simply login to the video conferencing platform you chose for your event. An Event Manager will be there to greet your team, introduce the event, and kick things off!
- Your group will be split into teams and they’ll be sent off to complete their challenges using Outback’s proprietary app.
- Teams will have to work collaboratively, communicate effectively, and think creatively as they race against the clock to complete challenges and earn points.
- Once time is up, your Event Manager will audit the challenges, regroup the teams, and announce the winning team!
What Is Virtual Code Break?
Gather your remote workers for a virtual team-building activity that will push them to think outside the box, practice problem-solving abilities, and capitalize on each other’s individual strengths.
This cognitive virtual team building activity is open to participants from all over the world. Your distant employees will break into virtual teams and compete against each other as they strive to solve a series of puzzles, riddles, and trivia questions using a video conferencing platform and Outback’s unique software.
If they want to be the winning team, they’ll have to communicate effectively and collaborate while racing against the time to gather points.
How does Virtual Code Break work?
- Reach out to our Employee Engagement Consultants for a free consultation and book a solution that aligns with the unique needs of your group.
- A dedicated Event Facilitator will be assigned to your activity and will handle all of the logistics and set-up.
- Your Event Facilitator will provide you with all of the necessary login details and a step-by-step overview of what to expect.
- To get started, your team simply needs to sign into the Outback app and their video conferencing platform. Your event host will split your group into pre-assigned teams.
- Let the fun begin! Your group will race against the clock to compete with other teams as they complete a series of mind-boggling challenges!
What is included?
We’ll provide you with the tools and support needed to run your event without a hitch
- Virtual event host
- 80 Virtual Code Break challenges
- Event Planning & Pre-event coordination
- Dedicated Event Manager
- €1000 minimum investment
- 1 – 1.5 hour activity program
What is not included?
How can it help your team?
The Virtual Code Break is an ideal teambuilding choice to help improve team collaboration, bonding, and communication.
- Socialize – Have fun and socialize with remote colleagues through social challenge rounds intended to stimulate conversation between you and your teammates
- Boost Morale – Increase employee morale with an engaging activity that’s all about enjoying each other’s company and sharing some laughs together
- Enhance Relationships – Revitalize relationships and reconnect remote employees with some much-needed facetime together.
- Strengthen Communication – Stimulate communication with a virtual team building activity that requires you to tackle a wide array of fun and high-energy challenges.
Key Team Benefits:
- Fun Bonding Experience
- Team dynamics
- Shared experience
- Team collaboration
- Team motivation
- Creativity & Innovation