What is Virtually Hosted Team Building?
Virtually-Hosted Team Building activities are designed to provide remote employees and teams with the same fun and exciting team building experience they would expect from an in-person event.
Virtually-Hosted Team Building activities are available:
- Any time
- For any group size
- At a fraction of the cost of a hosted in-person activity
How Does Virtually-Hosted Team Building Work?
- Before the event, your Event Manager will set you up with everything your team needs to get started. (Zoom video conferencing included)
- When the event starts, your team will simply login to the video conferencing platform you chose for your event. An Event Manager will be there to greet your team, introduce the event, and kick things off!
- Your group will be split into teams and they’ll be sent off to complete their challenges using Outback’s proprietary app.
- Teams will have to work collaboratively, communicate effectively, and think creatively as they race against the clock to complete challenges and earn points.
- Once time is up, your Event Manager will audit the challenges, regroup the teams, and announce the winning team!
What Is Virtual Jeoparty Social: Scary Edition?
We’ve got just the thing for your remote workforce who wants to interact, have some fun as a group, and channel their competitive spirit!
In this activity, your group will break out into teams and compete through multiple rounds of virtual Halloween-themed trivia questions inspired by Jeopardy, winning (or losing!) points for each. And, for some added all-inclusive interaction, players will take part in a unique social mixer challenge between each round. So, get ready to test your trivia knowledge, hit that buzzer button as fast as you can, help your team win as many points as possible before time runs out, and share some laughs (and scares) between rounds —and then wager a little or a lot in a round of Final Jeoparty to top it all off.
How does Virtual Jeoparty Social: Scary Edition work?
- Reach out to our Employee Engagement Consultants for a free consultation and decide between a 60-minute or 90-minute Virtual Jeoparty Social: Scary Edition event.
- Your Event Facilitator will provide you with all of the necessary login details for your event and a step-by-step overview of what to expect.
- To get started, your team simply needs to sign into your Zoom room. Your event host will greet your team and explain how the activity will unfold.
- Your group will be divided into teams to compete in multiple rounds of virtual Jeopardy-style questions as well as unique social mixer challenges between each round.
- Teams will win (or lose!) points for each question answered before making a wager in a round of Final Jeoparty, and the team with the most points when time runs out will be named Virtual Jeoparty Social winners!
What is included?
We’ll provide you with the tools and support needed to run your event without a hitch
- Virtual event host
- Multiple Rounds of Trivia & Social Activities
- Event Planning & Pre-event coordination
- Dedicated Event Manager
- €1000 minimum investment
- 1 – 1.5 hour activity program
What is not included?
How can it help your team?
The Virtual Jeoparty Social: Scary Edition is an ideal teambuilding choice to help improve team collaboration, bonding, and communication.
- Socialize – Have fun and socialize with remote colleagues through social challenge rounds intended to stimulate conversation between you and your teammates
- Boost Morale – Increase employee morale with an engaging activity that’s all about enjoying each other’s company and sharing some laughs together
- Enhance Relationships – Revitalize relationships and reconnect remote employees with some much-needed facetime together.
- Strengthen Communication – Stimulate communication with a virtual team building activity that requires you to tackle a wide array of fun and high-energy challenges.
Key Team Benefits:
- Fun Bonding Experience
- Team dynamics
- Shared experience
- Team collaboration
- Team motivation
- Creativity & Innovation
There are no reviews yet.