What is Virtually Hosted Team Building?
Virtually-Hosted Team Building activities are designed to provide remote employees and teams with the same fun and exciting team building experience they would expect from an in-person event.
Virtually-Hosted Team Building activities are available:
- Any time
- For any group size
- At a fraction of the cost of a hosted in-person activity
How Does Virtually-Hosted Team Building Work?
- Before the event, your Event Manager will set you up with everything your team needs to get started. (Zoom video conferencing included)
- When the event starts, your team will simply login to the video conferencing platform you chose for your event. An Event Manager will be there to greet your team, introduce the event, and kick things off!
- Your group will be split into teams and they’ll be sent off to complete their challenges using Outback’s proprietary app.
- Teams will have to work collaboratively, communicate effectively, and think creatively as they race against the clock to complete challenges and earn points.
- Once time is up, your Event Manager will audit the challenges, regroup the teams, and announce the winning team!
What Is Virtual Escape Room: Jewel Heist?
Remote teams can now participate in this popular corporate escape room event!
A robbery has occurred! Someone has planned a robbery to take a valuable collection of gems, and it’s up to you and your team to recover them before time runs out.
You’ll have to work together to find secret clues and solve a series of mind-boggling puzzles that will need collaboration, innovative problem-solving, and thinking outside the box. But act quickly! Before the stolen score is lost forever, the clock is ticking.
Is your crew up to the task of outwitting the jewel thief?
How does Virtual Escape Room: Jewel Heist?
- Reach out to our Employee Engagement Consultants for a free consultation and book a solution that aligns with the unique needs of your group.
- A dedicated Event Facilitator will be assigned to your activity and will handle all of the logistics and set-up.
- Your Event Facilitator will provide you with all of the necessary login details and a step-by-step overview of what to expect.
- To get started, your team simply needs to sign in to your preferred video conferencing platform. Your event host will split your group into teams and provide them with the clues they need to uncover.
- Teams will race the clock as they uncover clues, solve brainteaser challenges, and work to solve the mystery of the jewel heist.
What is included?
We’ll provide you with the tools and support needed to run your event without a hitch
- Virtual event host
- Brain-boggling virtual escape room experience
- Event Planning & Pre-event coordination
- Dedicated Event Manager
- €1000 minimum investment
- 1 – 1.5 hour activity program
What is not included?
How can it help your team?
The Virtual Escape Room: Jewel Heist is an ideal teambuilding choice to help improve team collaboration, bonding, and communication.
- Social – With remote employees working separately from one another, your group loves the opportunity to get online and spend some time together.
- Brainy – Your team loves a cerebral challenge and gets excited about the opportunity to solve problems together. They enjoy challenging themselves mentally, especially as a group.
- Boost Morale – Increase employee morale with an engaging activity that’s all about enjoying each other’s company and sharing some laughs together
- Enhance Relationships – Revitalize relationships and reconnect remote employees with some much-needed facetime together.
- Strengthen Communication – Stimulate communication with a virtual team building activity that requires you to tackle a wide array of fun and high-energy challenges.
- Collaborative – Your team is looking for an activity where you can all work together, help each other out, and practice your collaboration skills.
Key Team Benefits:
- Fun Bonding Experience
- Team dynamics
- Shared experience
- Team collaboration
- Team motivation
- Creativity & Innovation