What is Virtually Hosted Team Building?
Virtually-Hosted Team Building activities are designed to provide remote employees and teams with the same fun and exciting team building experience they would expect from an in-person event.
Virtually-Hosted Team Building activities are available:
- Any time
- For any group size
- At a fraction of the cost of a hosted in-person activity
How Does Virtually-Hosted Team Building Work?
- Before the event, your Event Manager will set you up with everything your team needs to get started. (Zoom video conferencing included)
- When the event starts, your team will simply login to the video conferencing platform you chose for your event. An Event Manager will be there to greet your team, introduce the event, and kick things off!
- Your group will be split into teams and they’ll be sent off to complete their challenges using Outback’s proprietary app.
- Teams will have to work collaboratively, communicate effectively, and think creatively as they race against the clock to complete challenges and earn points.
- Once time is up, your Event Manager will audit the challenges, regroup the teams, and announce the winning team!
What Is Virtual St. Patrick’s Day Happy Hour?
How does Virtual St. Patrick’s Day Happy Hour work?
- Reach out to our Employee Engagement Consultants for a free consultation and decide between a 60-minute or 90-minute Virtual Jeoparty Social event.
- Your Event Facilitator will provide you with all of the necessary login details for your event and a step-by-step overview of what to expect.
- To get started, your team simply needs to sign into your Zoom room. Your event host will greet your team and explain how the activity will unfold.
- Your group will be kick off the event with a St. Patrick’s Day-themed “Find Someone Who” social mixer before breaking out into teams.
- Teams will compete in a wide variety of themed activities, earning points for each one correctly completed, before the top three teams are named Honorary Irish St. Patrick’s Day Champions!
What is included?
We’ll provide you with the tools and support needed to run your event without a hitch
- Virtual event host
- Multiple rounds of themed challenges
- Event Planning & Pre-event coordination
- Dedicated Event Manager
- €1000 minimum investment
- 30 mins – 1.5 hour activity program
What is not included?
How can it help your team?
The Virtual St. Patrick’s Day Happy Hour is an ideal teambuilding choice to help improve team collaboration, bonding, and communication.
- Socialize – Have fun and socialize with remote colleagues through social challenge rounds intended to stimulate conversation between you and your teammates
- Boost Morale – Increase employee morale with an engaging activity that’s all about enjoying each other’s company and sharing some laughs together
- Enhance Relationships – Revitalize relationships and reconnect remote employees with some much-needed facetime together.
- Celebrate Celtic Culture – Get together with your team to celebrate a holiday that’s all about having fun, feeling good, and celebrating with friends.
- Strengthen Communication – Stimulate communication with a virtual team building activity that requires you to tackle a wide array of fun and high-energy challenges.
Key Team Benefits:
- Fun Bonding Experience
- Team dynamics
- Shared experience
- Team collaboration
- Team motivation
- Creativity & Innovation